- 81.15 INR
- 50.00 - 100.00 INR
- No preservative
- Dal Bati Combo
- Ready to Cook
- Rectangular Shape
Ready to cook Dal Batti is a traditional delicacy from the state of Rajasthan. This dish is a famous dish which is very delicious in taste. Additionally, the majority of pulses include significant levels of potassium, which reduces blood pressure by offsetting the effects of sodium. Apart from this, Ready to cook Dal Batti also contain iron, zinc, folate, selenium, and magnesium, all of which are beneficial. If eaten in moderation, dal baati has the potential to be a healthful food.
Multigrain Flour, Toor Dal, Salt, Asafoetida (Hing), Oil, Kasuri
Methi, Tomato, Sugar, Red chilli powder and other spices.
Recipe to make delicious and healthy Dal Bati;
How to make (175g/Can make 3-4 Baati):
1. Take the Baati mix by FOOD DIARIES in a vessel and add
30g oil/ghee into it.
2. Add water and knead the dough tight and well.
3. Let it rest for 5-7 minutes and then make small round
Baatis and cook it in Tandoor/oven until it is light golden brown.
4. Crush it with your hands and put a good amount of ghee
How to make (80g);
1. Add Tadka Toor Dal by FOOD DIARIES and 560-640ml water in a
2. Take one whistle on high flame and 5-6 whistles on low flame,
3. Cool down the cooker and the delicious Tadka Toor Dal by FOOD
DIARIES is ready to serve.
4. To add garlicy flavor you can add Garlic Tadka by FOOD DIARIES
provided along with Tadka Toor Dal,
Enjoy your Dal and Baati together with some green chutney and onions
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 10000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Rectangular Box packaging
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- MSME ISO IEC
G-1, OLD 40,41,42, NEW 34,35,36 NANDLALPURA KALYANAM RESIDENCY, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452007, India